A mix of 6 probiotic strains, chosen for their unique role in improving hair health and regrowing hair in clinical studies. Visible hair growth after 3 months or your money back. Take one probiotic capsule per day.
Delivered every two months. Skip or cancel anytime
Save 15% on your 1st order, 15% every order after
No surprises, we'll remind you before each renewal
Cancel anytime. No catch. Learn More
Is your your microbiome causing weak, lifeless and thinning hair?
Your gut acts as a barrier which lets in all of the good stuff - vitamins, minerals, and broken-down food - and it keeps the bad stuff out, such as endotoxins and insoluble fiber.
Gut health plays a crucial role in nutrient absorption, immune system regulation, and detoxification.
What most people don't realise is that the Western diet and associated lifestyle can wreak havoc on our gut health, causing a state that's known as dysbiosis.
When this happens, the result is inflammation weight gain, insulin resistance, brain fog, depression, and anxiety.
It can even cause hormonal imbalance, such as hypothyroidism. This in turn leads to decreased peristalsis, and as a result, constipation. This can then lead to gas, bloating, and bacterial overgrowth that may result in diarrhea.
Not only are these symptoms unpleasant, but gut dysbiosis also affects the health of our hair. An unhealthy gut = nutrient deficiencies, inflammation and hormonal imbalance. And all three of these can cause your hair to become thin, brittle and lifeless over time.
In fact, more and more research is uncovering the link between the state of our gut and a host of associated illnesses and diseases (source). 100 years ago this wasn't an issue because almost all food was organic, locally-produced and free of pesticides.
However, this simply isn't the case anymore, with the result wreaking havoc on our gut and our overall health.
I hope by now it's clear that something needs to change in our diets and lifestyles, otherwise the result is chronic gut inflammation and the diseases that go with it.
Protect yourself from gut dysbiosis with our new all-in-one Complete Hairbiotic
Now you know how gut dysbiosis can cause hair loss what can you do about it?
The answer is to supplement with bacteria that restore your gut back to its optimal level of health... And opt for strains that are particularly beneficial for hair growth.
This is what we've been working on at Hairguard.
A probiotic supplement you can trust to improve gut health, soothe inflammation and maximise nutrient absorption
You're probably exactly which strains we've picked and why we chose them.
The six probiotic strains are listed below.
Which strains are included in the Complete Hairbiotic?
L. Reuteri can induce transition of hair follicles from resting to growth phase. It improves insulin resistance, reduces oxidative stress, and may help reverse fatty liver disease. Significantly increases the number of anti-inflammatory T-cells in mice.
Helps synthesise the B-group vitamins such as riboflavin (B2) and folate (B9). Reduces levels of inflammatory cytokines, and increases anti-inflammatory cytokine levels in mice. Decreases adrenaline levels and alleviates oxidative stress.
Significantly improves levels of vitamin B12 and folate levels in children. Alleviates inflammation in intestinal cells in humans. Decreases the activity of NF-κB and inhibits pro-inflammatory cytokines.
Significantly decreases the prevalence of gastrointestinal disorders in adults. Plays an important role in immune function and allergy response; and encourages normal, healthy looking skin. Exhibits antioxidant properties.
B. Lactis neutralizes gliadin, the wheat protein responsible for gluten sensitivity. Gliadin also damages the intestinal lining and can cause leaky gut. Is anti-inflammatory in healthy adults. Neutralises free radicals and significantly ameliorates the activities of anti-oxidative enzymes in mice.
L. Rhamnosus reduced fat mass and circulating leptin concentrations in women, inducing weight loss. Shown to be beneficial in patients with IBS, and can reduce frequency and intensity of pain in children with abdominal disorders. Improves inflammation by down-regulating pro-inflammatory cytokines in rats.
Life's better with thick, healthy hair.
The Hairbiotic is the first of its kind to take advantage of new advances in probiotic research by isolating probiotic strains specifically for their hair health promoting properties.
If you've tried everything else and so far found nothing that works for you then this probiotic blend is for you because the microbiome is one of the most important and overlooked aspects of thick, healthy hair.
Made in the UK to the highest GMP manufacturing standards.
Together these strains target the 6 pathways of gut dysbiosis
Are you okay with losing all your hair in 15 years' time?
Hair loss progresses in a well-known pattern called the Norwood Scale. Although the rate of hair loss varies between people, the expected time-frame is around 15 years as you can see in the diagram.
Whatever stage you are at now, are you going to be happy in 2 or 3 years time when you reach the next stage if you do nothing?
If nothing changes then your hair will get worse. But if you decide to do something then in 6 months' time you can have more, thicker, healthier and stronger hair than you have today.
Free, Fast Shipping
2 Month Supply
Quick, Friendly Support
Why is the Complete Hairbiotic becoming a part of so many people's hair loss regime?
Thicker, stronger hair
Everybody knows the kind of hair that looks and feel thin, especially when wet. For men this is most apparent around the hairline, for women, hair loss occurs all over in a diffuse manner. That's exactly why we created this supplement, to support thicker, stronger hair.
Improve nutrient absorption
With your gut working as it should your body will be able to absorb more of nutrients and minerals from your diet. This will help to minimise deficiencies so your hair can grow much faster.
Improved hair health
The gut regulates many of the processes and systems that are critical to your health. So when your gut is restored to health you will likely notice improvements not only in the quality of your hair, but also mood, energy, and even libido.
What to expect:
What not to expect:
Frequently asked questions
1 bottle will last for 2 months when taking 1 capsule per day.
No. The Hairbiotic is available without a medical prescription.
Yes, we recommend this probiotic for men and women.
It varies for everyone, but after 3- 4 months you should be able to accurately see how well it is working for you.
International delivery takes 2-14 days. We currently ship from the U.K.
Each capsule contains the following: Lactobacillus Reuteri (1bn CFU), Lactobacillus Plantarum (1bn CFU), Lactobacillus Acidophilus (1bn CFU), Bifidobacterium lactis (1bn CFU), Bifidobacterium bifidum (500m CFU), Lactobacillus Rhamnosus (500m CFU)
As part of our commitment to innovation we update our formulations regularly. As such, this ingredient list may vary from the actual ingredients in the bottle you receive. Please check the label on the bottle you receive as it will have the correct list of ingredients.
If any any point you're not satisfied with any of your purchases from us then you have a full 180 days to request a refund. Simply email us by replying to your receipt to make your refund request. We will then issue your refund within a maximum of 48 hours, no questions asked. Payments are made through secure 3rd party providers, Stripe and PayPal. You can pay with PayPal or Credit/Debit card.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Hairguard products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, heal or prevent any condition or disease.
Nothing contained on this website is intended as medical advice. If you have any questions about whether the use of this product is appropriate for you, please seek the advice of a health care professional prior to use.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. Individuals differ, as will results from our products. Please see our full disclaimer here.
Our probiotic is a blend of strains that are widely used, so side effects are rare, but can include bloating, gas or diahorrea during the first week. If such symptoms continue for longer than one week, or any other unwanted side effects are experienced, then we recommend consulting with a medical professional immediately to see if the Hairbiotic is right for you.
We have a 30 day Return Policy, which means that if more than 30 days have elapsed since your order was placed, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible to return your order, the item(s) must be unused and in their original packaging. You will then need to return it back to our warehouse. Please email [email protected] to initiate the return process.
If we receive a returned item that is damaged or not in its original packaging then we reserve the right to refuse the refund.
If your item is eligible for a refund we will usually process the refund in 1 working day, and then the refund can take up to 10 working days to be credited to your bank account
Customers can cancel their order as long as their order has not started processing. Please email [email protected] with URGENT in the subject line. Unfortunately we do not guarantee we will be able to cancel the order.
We ship mostly from the UK, as well as some products from the US. As such some packages may be subject to customs/import charges.
However, it is almost impossible for us to say how much these charges will be since they depend on the laws in your country of residence and the value of your package.
We are working hard to make our distribution centres available worldwide to reduce shipping times and customs charges.
1. Characterization of the anti-inflammatory Lactobacillus reuteri BM36301 and its probiotic benefits on aged mice - Lee J., - 2016 - (Source)
2. Oral administration of Lactobacillus reuteri GMNL-263 improves insulin resistance and ameliorates hepatic steatosis in high fructose-fed rats - Hsieh F. - 2013 - (Source)
3. Selective probiotic bacteria induce IL-10-producing regulatory T cells in vitro by modulating dendritic cell function through dendritic cell-specific intercellular adhesion molecule 3-grabbing nonintegrin. - Smits HH - 2005 - (Source)
4. Complete genome sequence of Lactobacillus plantarum LZ227, a potential probiotic strain producing B-group vitamins. - Li P - 2016 - (Source)
5. Identification of a Lactobacillus plantarum strain that ameliorates chronic inflammation and metabolic disorders in obese and type 2 diabetic mice. - Toshimitsu T - 2016 - (Source)
6. Lactobacillus plantarum NCU116 improves liver function, oxidative stress and lipid metabolism in rats with high fat diet induced non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. - Li C - 2014 - (Source)
7. Plasma cobalamin and folate and their metabolic markers methylmalonic acid and total homocysteine among Egyptian children before and after nutritional supplementation with the probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus acidophilus in yoghurt matrix. - Mohammad MA - 2006 - (Source)
8. Lactobacillus acidophilus Alleviates Platelet-Activating Factor-Induced Inflammatory Responses in Human Intestinal Epithelial Cells - Borthakur A - 2013 - (Source)
9. Lactobacillus acidophilus strain suppresses the transcription of proinflammatory-related factors in human HT-29 cells. - Chen K - 2013 - (Source)
10. Continuous consumption of fermented milk containing Bifidobacterium bifidum YIT 10347 improves gastrointestinal and psychological symptoms in patients with functional gastrointestinal disorders - Yoshihisa U - 2015 - (Source)
11. Effects of Bifidobacterium bifidum on adaptive immune senescence in aging mice. - Fu YR - 2010 - (Source)
12. Efficacy of oral Bifidobacterium bifidum ATCC 29521 on microflora and antioxidant in mice. - Wang BG - 2016 - (Source)
13. Live probiotic Bifidobacterium lactis bacteria inhibit the toxic effects induced by wheat gliadin in epithelial cell culture - K Lindfors - 2008 - (Source)
14. Consumption of Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis BB-12 in yogurt reduced expression of TLR-2 on peripheral blood-derived monocytes and pro-inflammatory cytokine secretion in young adults. - Meng H - 2017 - (Source)
15. In vitro and in vivo antioxidant activity of Bifidobacterium animalis 01 isolated from centenarians. - Shen Q - 2011 - (Source)
16. Effect of Lactobacillus rhamnosus CGMCC1.3724 supplementation on weight loss and maintenance in obese men and women. - Sanchez M - 2014 - (Source)
17. Ehealth: Low FODMAP diet vs Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG in irritable bowel syndrome - Pedersen N - 2014 - (Source)
18. Towards a better understanding of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG - host interactions - Segers ME - 2014 - (Source)
19. Studies on anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties of Lactobacillus rhamnosus in experimental animal models. - Amdekar S - 2016 - (Source)
Verified Customer Reviews
What do we stand for?
We know that when it comes to hair care, there are a lot dishonest people selling products that simply don't work. Our core principle is based on integrity to do what's best for our customer, no matter what. We also use our own products everyday so we expect the best.
Backed by science
Our products are developed using scientific principles and as a company we base our decisions on scientific evidence. Nowhere is this more obvious than in our product range where ingredients are only added based on their proven ability to support healthy hair.
When you buy online you never really know what you're going to get in the mail. We want to take all the risk off you, & put it on us, so you can buy with confidence. That's why all our products come with a 30 day, 100% money back guarantee.