2 MONTH PRO PACKAGE
2 MONTH PRO PACKAGE
The Pro Package contains a 2 month supply of Scalp Elixir, Supplement and Probiotic that work together to maximise hair growth. Save $24 on the normal price by purchasing the Pro Package.
Everything You Need To Get Growing Again In One Simple Package
Simplify your hair care regime and give your hair the best possible chance for regrowth with our complete 2 Month Pro package.
In this package you'll receive the Scalp Elixir topical product which is applied to your scalp before bed time. Ingredients in the Scalp Elixir have been proven to decrease hair loss.
You'll also get our Anti-Hair Loss Essentials Supplement to give your body the nutritional insurance policy it needs by providing nutrients and minerals that are essential for hair growth. You don't want to miss out on our supplement that covers all bases.
Finally, our Complete Probiotic provides the good bacteria for your digestive system consisting of 6 hand-picked strains of beneficial probiotic based on evidence that they can improve hair health from clinical studies.
SCHEDULE: 1.5ml per day
Ingredients and Benefits: The Scalp Elixir contains a time tested mixture of non-chemical ingredients which have been chosen because of their ability to proactively support healthy hair in studies. Improved scalp condition makes healthy hair possible, by blocking DHT, cleaning sebum, reducing inflammation and nutrifying the hair follicle.
SCHEDULE: 1 capsule per day
Ingredients and Benefits: The Supplement contains an advanced premium blend of nutrients and minerals proven to support healthy hair. Primarily biotin, niacin, vitamin A and E and many more. Specifically formulated for men and women with thin/receding hair. Protect yourself against nutrient and minerals deficiencies known to cause hair loss.
SCHEDULE: 1 capsule per day
Ingredients and Benefits: The Probiotic contains an advanced blend of 6 proven probiotic strains. Known to help support hair health and texture in controlled clinical trials by improved gut health leading to lower inflammation and better nutrient absorption. This is the only probiotic of its kind which has been specifically formulated for people with hair loss.
3 Solutions That Work Together To Transform Your Hair Regrowth
Targeting DHT Directly
It's well known that DHT contributes to hair loss, and with the help of the Scalp Elixir we can reduce it directly using natural ingredients that block DHT as well as using natural DHT blockers in the supplement.
Boosting Blood To Hair Follicles
Hair follicles grow or shrink depending on the blood flow they get. More blood means more nutrients, minerals and oxygen. The Scalp Elixir and Supplement work together to get more nutrition to the hair follicles.
Providing The Building Blocks
Your hair needs exactly the right nutrients and minerals to grow. That's why we formulated our supplement to contain the exact right combination in natural form. The Probiotic can help increase uptake of these vital building blocks. The Scalp Elixir provides additional nutrients and minerals topically.
Reducing Stress & Tension
Stress and tension are known causes of hair loss. The Scalp Elixir can reduce muscle tension throughout the scalp with the use of peppermint oil, whilst the Supplement contains ingredients that reduce stress and nerves internally.
Scalp inflammation irritates and hair follicles and lead to miniaturization. The Scalp Elixir works with the Supplement and Probiotic to directly and holistically help minimise inflammation. Probiotic strains are clinically proven to reduce inflammation.
Increasing ATP Activity
ATP is the powerhouse that drives cellular activity and activates the hair follicle into growth phase. The Scalp Elixir can support this process directly whilst the Supplement provides the ATP fuel.
Signalling Dermal Papilla Repair
The dermal papilla is the root system of the hair follicle, if it's weak then the hair follicle itself will be weak. By signalling repair of the dermal papilla the hair has a chance to grow back strong.
Take The First Step To Getting Back Your Hair.
$121 when sold sepArately
MONTHLY PRO SPECIFICATIONS
180 days from purchase
Scalp Elixir & Dropper, Supplement, Probiotic
Real Results You Can See & Feel Or Your Money Back - 100% Risk Free!
The Hairguard Pro Package comes with our 180 Day Guarantee. So, if there is any reason you aren't happy with the Monthly Pro in the next 180 days simply let us know and we'll issue you a 100% on-the-spot refund.
The Evidence Based Approach To Beating Hair Loss Is Here
Will started Hairguard in 2012 and 3 years later began work on the Hairguard product range, starting with the Scalp Elixir. He has a Master's degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Birmingham and is based in London, England.
Neel Shah M.D.
Dr Neel Shah completed his M.B.B.S followed by M.D. in pharmacology from India. Currently based in Toronto, Neel worked as a Medical Advisor with companies such as Abbott before joining our team. With published scientific research papers Neel ensures our Hairguard products are researched, formulated and manufactured to the highest standards.
Are You Okay With Going Bald In 15 Years Time?
Are You Okay With Going Bald In 15 Years' Time?
Male pattern baldness (MPB) progresses in a well-known pattern called the Norwood Scale. Although the rate of hair loss varies between people, the expected time-frame for someone with MPB is around 15 years as you can see in the diagram.
Whatever stage you are at now, are you going to be happy in 2 or 3 years time when you reach the next stage if you do nothing?
If nothing changes then your hair will get worse. But if you decide to do something then in 6 months' time you can have more, thicker, healthier and stronger hair than you have today.
Improve the condition of your scalp with the Scalp Elixir
Weak, thinning hairs
Scalp Elixir applied using precise applicator to the thinning and/or receding areas of the scalp.
Scalp Elixir helps block DHT, improve scalp condition and feed hair follicles.
Protect Yourself From The Inside-Out With Our Supplement
You know that nutrient and mineral deficiencies can cause hair loss.
And you know that even with a healthy diet you still risk being deficient in one or more of these essential hair growth compounds...
You might be wondering what you can do to protect yourself against this threat of 'hair starvation' from deficiencies.
The answer is to isolate the exact nutrients and minerals we need most, and put them all in one easy to take, daily supplement.
This is what we've been working on at Hair Loss Revolution.
A supplement you can trust to protect you against deficiencies and support hair growth.
You're probably wondering what these key ingredients are, and why they've been included in our formulation.
The key ingredients are listed below...
What Are The Key Ingredients of the Essentials Supplement?
A lack of biotin can contribute to thin, lifeless and easy-to-fall-out hair. The best sources of biotin are from food, but if you're worried you aren't getting enough then a supplement is the next best option.
Ashwagandha has been shown to decrease levels of the stress hormone cortisol by up to 30%, which, when elevated, has been linked to poor circulation and a slow metabolism.
An under-active thyroid can contribute to hair loss, particularly in women. Iodine has been shown to help with improving thyroid function, which in turn can improve blood supply to the hair follicles.
Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant that supports healthy metabolic function and circulation. Deficiencies of Vitamin A can cause limp and dry hair.
Inflammation is one of two true root causes of pattern baldness. Studies have shown that Niacin is an anti-inflammatory. It also helps build keratin and improve circulation.
Vitamin E helps regulate the production of oils in the scalp. So if your scalp gets oily (greasy hair) or dry (dandruff) easily then addition of Vitamin E to your diet could help normalise this.
Which Strains Are Included In The Probiotic Supplement & Why?
- L. Reuteri can induce transition of hair follicles from resting to growth phase.
- Improves insulin resistance, reduces oxidative stress, and may help reverse fatty liver disease.
- Significantly increases the number of anti-inflammatory T-cells in mice.
- Helps synthesise the B-group vitamins such as riboflavin (B2) and folate (B9).
- Reduces levels of inflammatory cytokines, and increases anti-inflammatory cytokine levels in mice.
- Decreases adrenaline levels and alleviates oxidative stress.
- Significantly improves levels of vitamin B12 and folate levels in children.
- Alleviates inflammation in intestinal cells in humans.
- Decreases the activity of NF-κB and inhibits pro-inflammatory cytokines.
- Significantly decreases the prevalence of gastrointestinal disorders in adults.
- Plays an important role in immune function and allergy response; and encourages normal, healthy looking skin.
- Exhibits antioxidant properties.
- B. Lactis neutralizes gliadin, the wheat protein responsible for gluten sensitivity. Gliadin also damages the intestinal lining and can cause leaky gut.
- Is anti-inflammatory in healthy adults.
- Neutralises free radicals and significantly ameliorates the activities of anti-oxidative enzymes in mice.
- L. Rhamnosus reduced fat mass and circulating leptin concentrations in women, inducing weight loss.
- Shown to be beneficial in patients with IBS, and can reduce frequency and intensity of pain in children with abdominal disorders.
- Improves inflammation by down-regulating pro-inflammatory cytokines in rats.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will one box of The Pro Package Last?
The products in the Pro Package will last for 2 months when following the recommended daily amount.
What is the full list of ingredients?
Scalp Elixir: Magnesium Oil, Eclipta Alba, Amla Berry, Safflower, SynfolexTM, Gotu Kola, Nettle Root, Saw Palmetto Berry Extract, Peppermint Oil, Rosemary Oil, Vitamin C, MSM, Carnitine, Arginine, Taurine, Caffeine
Are there any side effects?
Since these are all natural product the chances of side-effects is much less than products such as minoxidil. Minor irritation can occur for some people with the elixir and shampoo. Check the list of ingredients above to make sure you're not allergic or sensitive to any of them.
Can I use other products at the same time?
Most people have found that swapping from a minoxidil product to the Scalp Elixir works well and they don't experience any kind of shedding. Since the scalp elixir and shampoo is free from chemicals, this is something we recommend.
We also recommend using the Dermastamp, Laser Cap, and GrowBand in addition to the products in The Pro Package.
Does this work for women too?
All the products here help both male and female hair loss.
One difference is that men usually find the elixir easier to apply to the hairline. Women tend to have diffuse hair loss, making it slightly harder to apply.
It may take slightly longer to carefully apply the elixir, and you may use more of the liquid.
For the other two products, they are applied/ingested the same way for both men and women.
How long before I start seeing results?
It varies for everyone, but after 2 months you should be able to see how well the products are working for you.
Terms & conditions of payment
If any any point you're not satisfied with any of your purchases from us then you have a full 180 days to request a refund. Simply email us by replying to your receipt to make your refund request. We will then issue your refund within a maximum of 48 hours, no questions asked.
Purchases you make with us will not be subject to recurring payments (subscriptions). All payments are one-off purchases.
Payments are made through secure 3rd party providers, Stripe and PayPal. You can pay with PayPal or Credit/Debit card.
How long will it take to arrive?
International delivery takes 3-10 days. We currently ship from the UK.
FREE FAST SHIPPING
THREE MONTH SUPPLY
180 DAY GUARANTEE
What do we stand for?
We know that when it comes to 'natural treatments' for hair loss, there are a lot dishonest people selling products that simply don't work. Our core principle is based on integrity to do what's best for our customer, no matter what. We also use our own products everyday so we expect the best.
BACKED BY SCIENCE
Our products are developed using scientific principles and as a company we base our decisions on scientific evidence. Nowhere is this more obvious than in our Grogenix product range where ingredients are only added based on their proven ability to support healthy hair.
We come from the principle that the body is a holistic system and when something gets out of balance, that's when hair loss can happen. Using chemicals to temporarily cover up the problem will never fix the real underlying causes. Only nature can do that!
When you buy online you never really know what you're going to get in the mail. We want to take all the risk off you, & put it on us, so you can buy with confidence. That's why all our products come with a 180 day, 100% money back guarantee so you can try our products for 180 days to make sure they are right for you.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Hairguard Pro Package is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, heal or prevent any condition or disease. Nothing contained on this website is intended as medical advice. If you have any questions about whether the use of this product is appropriate for you, please seek the advice of a health care professional prior to use.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. Individuals differ, as will results from our products. Please see our full disclaimer here.
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties of Menthol and Menthone in Schistosoma mansoni Infection - Mauricio G. Zaia, Túlio di Orlando Cagnazzo et al - 2016 - (Source)
- Antibacterial and antifungal activity of ten essential oils in vitro - Pattnaik S, Subramanyam VR, Kole C - 1996 - (Source)
- Peppermint Oil Promotes Hair Growth without Toxic Signs - Ji Young Oh, Min Ah Park, Young Chul Kim - 2014 - (Source)
- Relations of Dietary Magnesium Intake to Biomarkers of Inflammation and Endothelial Dysfunction in an Ethnically Diverse Cohort of Postmenopausal Women - Sara A. Chacko, Yiqing Song et al - 2010 - (Source)
- Magnesium reduces calcification in bovine vascular smooth muscle cells in a dose-dependent manner - Fatih Kircelli Mirjam E. Peter et al - 2010 - (Source)
- The mineralization of hair follicle tissue - 1971 - (Source)
- The role of inflammation and immunity in the pathogenesis of androgenetic alopecia - Magro CM, Rossi A et al - 2011 - (Source)
- Effect of topical application of hard water in weakening of hair in men - Muhammad Waqas Luqman, Roshan Ali et al - 2016 - (Source)
- Dandruff-associated smouldering alopecia: a chronobiological assessment over 5 years - Piérard-Franchimont, Xhauflaire-Uhoda E et al - 2006 - (Source)
- Rosemary oil vs minoxidil 2% for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia: a randomized comparative trial - Panahi Y, Taghizadeh M et al - 2015 - (Source)
- Promotion of hair growth by Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract - Murata K, Noguchi K et al - 2013 - (Source)
- Follicular penetration of topically applied caffeine via a shampoo formulation - Otberg N, Teichmann A et al - 2007 - (Source)
- Differential effects of caffeine on hair shaft elongation, matrix and outer root sheath keratinocyte proliferation, and transforming growth factor-β2/insulin-like growth factor-1-mediated regulation of the hair cycle in male and female human hair follicles in vitro - Fischer TW, Herczeg-Lisztes E et al - 2014 - (Source)
- Effect of caffeine and testosterone on the proliferation of human hair follicles in vitro - Fischer TW, Hipler UC, Elsner P, et al - 2007 - (Source)
- Role of Caffeine in the Management of Androgenetic Alopecia - Manish Bansal, Kajal Manchanda, and Shyam Sunder Pandey - 2012 - (Source)
- Simulative evaluation of taurine against alopecia caused by stress in Caenorhabditis elegans - Kim H, Chang H, Lee DH - 2013 - (Source)
- Protective effects of taurine on human hair follicle grown in vitro - Collin C, Gautier B et al - 2006 - (Source)