Hair growth helmets are the latest and greatest use of technology for good. Lasers can shoot into space, carve through walls, remove hair, and yes: lasers can also stimulate hair growth.
The Theradome hair growth helmet uses state-of-the-art cold laser technology stimulates our hair follicles and improves cellular metabolism on the scalp, to improve hair growth.
Cold laser therapy targets hair loss at the exact locations where we (oh so painfully) notice it.
Cold Lasers have been shown by extensive scientific research to repair hair-generating tissues. They do this by stimulating blood circulation and encourage the regeneration of normal healthy tissue.
Clinical trials with low laser light therapy for hair loss showed that that laser light decreases inflammation, stimulates micro-circulation and improve protein synthesis. What does that mean? Healthy follicles on a healthy scalp. What does a healthy scalp with healthy follicles do? It grows big, beautiful hair again.
The Theradome LH80 PRO is recommended by many hair loss experts including Bosley, Hair Club, and other prominent medical clinics and high-end salons all over the world.
How To Use The Theradome Hair Growth Helmet
This is easy: put the cordless, wireless comfortable helmet on your head twice a week.
Wear it for twenty minutes. Let it do its magic. That’s it.
No sprays, no shampoos, no hair fibers, no tinctures stinking up your pillow at night, no Rogaine leaking down your cheek and making your face all hairy instead of your head.
Just pure, clean, follicle nurturing light: twice a week. It really couldn’t be easier.
Why Choose Theradome?
You have a few options when it comes to purchasing a hair loss helmet:
- There’s the perfectly respectable and more affordable iRestore.
- There’s the big daddy gangsta, the Capillus202.
- There’s the big industry player, Hairmax.
- And then there are the budget option laser combs, which are perfectly serviceable but require more work
And then there’s the Theradome. Right in the middle, not too hard on the wallet and backed by a one-year guarantee.
In my opinion, the major reason to select the Theradome hair growth helmet over the competition is its market longevity. Theradome has over 100 reviews on Amazon.com at the time of this blog post.
Plus, Theradome comes with free one-day shipping.
What does Theradome Say?
- You’ve been losing hair for a long time. Up until now, your options have been limited to expensive hair restoration surgery, inconvenient visits to laser hair clinics, costly prescription drugs, messy topical creams, and ineffective LED devices that don’t penetrate the scalp with sufficient energy.
- The Theradome LH80 PRO has managed to cut the costs of clinical strength Laser Phototherapy while maximizing its benefits for FDA – cleared and affordable hair rejuvenation in the comfort of your own home.
- Cold laser therapy has had over 50 years to develop into cutting edge technology. Our full coverage helmet makes use of 80 proprietary lasers that are optimized for the purposes of hair growth and can reach all problem areas.
- Unlike devices manufactured with LEDs, our 678-nm laser light penetrates your scalp and can effectively reach the base of hair follicles during a 20-minute treatment window.
- Stimulation at the cellular level ensures adequate energy is absorbed to regrow, strengthen, and rejuvenate your hair.
- Hair loss doesn’t occur overnight and neither does hair growth.
- With only twice-a-week, 20-minute sessions at home, you can start paving the way to a full head of healthy hair. Clinical trials have shown that over time, hair loss can be reversed with the Theradome LH80 PRO.
- Most of our patients that choose to adhere to our recommended regimen and instructions experience a decrease of shedding, an increase of hair growth, and a doubling of hair diameter, overall giving them thicker, more vibrant hair.
Theradome Laser Helmet Reviews
Here’s a summary of user reviews online, after my extensive research. I always find it helps to have a quick pros/cons list for any product when I’m making my decisions.
Benefits of Theradome laser therapy for hair loss:
- Low level laser therapy can be used in both men and women with androgenic alopescia
- No adverse effects have been reported
- It is clean and painless
- The Theradome produces less than 1 degree Celsius of heat during use – not uncomfortable
- Low level laser hair therapy is inexpensive over time (when you do the math of purchasing tinctures and supplements and shampoos)
- The Theradome requires minimal time commitment
- Some low level laser therapy devices are portable – the Theradome one is wireless and cordless.
- Hair growth may occur on the top of the head/crown and along the hairline of forehead – where we need it both.
Improvement is reported by some users after 12 to 26 weeks of use, with reduced hair fall and noticeable hair growth.
- The up-front cost of $895
- Not recommended for people with photosensitivity, or for people who take medications that can cause photosensitivity.
Who Can Use Theradome?
Men and women who are suffering from hair loss, or afraid that they will experience hair loss due to their genetics, should use Theradome.
At this time, the Theradome is only FDA cleared to use for women, but men can certainly purchase and use it as well.
Though, there are some individuals who should avoid its use. They include:
- Those with known allergies or sensitivities to light or laser treatment should not use Theradome.
- Those on medications that cause photosensitivity should not use Theradome.
- And, from the Theradome website: “Patients that have an Ommaya reservoir under their scalp need to consult their physician before undergoing LLLT for hair growth. Additionally, scalp cancer patients should refrain from using the Theradome, as it can activate the growth of both healthy and unhealthy cells.”
Should You Try Theradome?
If the above medical restrictions don’t apply to you: yes, the Theradome could be just right for you.
If you have experienced multiple chemical sensitives when trying various hair loss sprays and shampoos and supplements like Rogaine or DHT blockers, this product will make your hair-loss treatment plan much easier.
Many of us have allergies and sensitivities to chemicals and plan ingredients, but very few of us have photosensitivity.
If you are busy and havelimited time to dedicate to your hair loss treatment regimen, the hair loss helmet is the right choice for you. It only takes 40 minutes a week.
If you have the up front money, just go get one.
If you’re still on the fence: consider and compare what you’d normally spend on other less expensive hair loss products over time.
Take a minute and add up everything you’ve spent on sprays, shampoos, and supplements…all of that $80 here and $50 there for various supplements and shampoos. Now, do the math of their ongoing expense.
Is it more than $500? Is it more than $1,000? For most of us, unfortunately, the answer is yes.
With Theradome, you’ll save money over time.